Byte Code Canada is a small blog owned by one student set out to develop Windows Phone and Xbox 360 video games, and Windows Phone/Windows 8 Metro Apps using a multitude of development tools that are provided by Microsoft and App Hub.
Founded in September 2011 by Robert Gawdzik, a Microsoft Specialist & Student Software Developer from Toronto, Ontario.
Byte Code Canada Roster:
- Robert Gawdzik
- Note that some applications are released under the name Robert Gawdzik, and not Byte Code Canada. Byte Code Canada just refers to the “blog” run by Robert Gawdzik.
- Note all Windows Phone & Windows 8 applications are released under Robert Gawdzik, and all PC games are released under the blog name “Byte Code Canada”.
- “Byte Code Canada” was selected as the name of the blog simply because the domain name bytecode and the extension .ca was available as a domain at that time.
- Bytecode is a form of instruction set designed for efficient execution by a software interpreter.
- All code published in a blog post is considered Open Source and Public. You may use it as you please.
- The full name of bytecode.ca is “Byte Code Canada Studios”.
- Your privacy when visiting this blog is valued. No info will be publicly shared, but in the event of a WordPress exploit, anything can happen.
- Anything not explicitly classified as open source is deemed as a closed source piece of software.